How is the course taught? Can I take it even if I'm not Mexican @ or millennial or gen z?
All our courses, workshops and consultancies are on-line so they can take it all the people of the world . The platform we use is Zoom.
Do I need to know something about finance?No, you are not going to learn from scratch at all, everything you need to know to improve your financial management, you will learn here.
What is required to enter?✍️ A laptop/computer/ipad
✍️ Really wanting to learn how to do different things with your finances
Who teaches the workshop? on-line?Our CEO, Liliana Olivares, an expert in personal and business finance, with more than 14 years managing resources, creating strategies. She is the author of the book "Maldita Pobreza, Get out of this home" and co-host of the podcast "Maldita Pobreza". In charge of the finance section of the ADN40 program on national television.
What does the Workshop include? on-line?😎 1 session of 2 hours online
😎 Budget Template
😎 7 days of access to the recording. You can watch it more than 1 time, however it doesn't download.
- Investment Principle
- Admin Hacks
After taking this Finance Workshop for Millennials you will be able to:
- How to make a budget well done and that you can follow it and not abandon.
- Know how much you should save, how to save, and where to put that savings
- Choose the best credits, including cards
- Learn to spend without guilt and with a realistic budget
- Have a grounded plan to achieve your financial goals
- Know the principles of investments 🤓